Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tweets of the Week Part 6

It's a massive lie to believe that the "good life" is a life where the world revolves around me & I get whatever I want. Stephen Miller


There is not even a distant second to compare to when it comes to the glory, beauty & supremacy of King Jesus. Stephen Miller


Let's be ravenous readers of the Bible. How else will we know what grace looks like in every situation & relationship? Scotty Smith


Comfort is not about a situation or location, but about the presence of a God of grace in every situation and each location. Paul Tripp


If you are united with Christ, you are as secure as he is.  Jared Wilson


Psalm 23 - believing the Lord is my shepherd means trusting He knows what I need and where I need to go.  Zac Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment