Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tweets of the Week Part 2





I have never regretted the pain of humbling myself. I have regretted the stubbornness of hardening myself. Scotty Smith


Prosperity theology wrongly exalts God's gifts (things we receive from God) above God's glory (the treasure we have in God). David Platt


Obedience is faith made visible. Disobedience is unbelief made visible. Dane Ortlund


We will not have a counter-culture church until we have counter-culture male leadership in the home and in the church. Harry W. Schaumburg


Spirit, shackle me hand and foot to Jesus, so I will be free from the bondage of every stupid thing I have chased after. Jared Wilson


God shows you His love by His unwillingness to allow you satisfaction in anything but Him. Juli Slattery



No comments:

Post a Comment